Death Metal

19/03/2009:
Subject: ORDER FROM CHAOS CD bootleg re-releases.
This is an official statement from the band Order From Chaos (Pete Helmkamp, Chuck Keller, Mike Miller). We would like to inform all our fans that any OFC re-releases associated with Shivarage (formerly Shivadarshana) are not licensed by the band and should be considered bootlegs.
Osmose Productions will be re-releasing all Order From Chaos materials ("Stillbirth Machine", "Dawn Bringer", "And I Saw Eternity/Plateau of Invincibility", "An Ending In Fire") in 2010 in conjunction with our re-union tour. All releases will be repackaged and some will contain bonus tracks.
Please disregard any promotion by Shivarage regarding OFC. .

19/03/2009:
Subject: ORDER FROM CHAOS CD bootleg re-releases.
This is an official statement from the band Order From Chaos (Pete Helmkamp, Chuck Keller, Mike Miller). We would like to inform all our fans that any OFC re-releases associated with Shivarage (formerly Shivadarshana) are not licensed by the band and should be considered bootlegs.
Osmose Productions will be re-releasing all Order From Chaos materials ("Stillbirth Machine", "Dawn Bringer", "And I Saw Eternity/Plateau of Invincibility", "An Ending In Fire") in 2010 in conjunction with our re-union tour. All releases will be repackaged and some will contain bonus tracks.
Please disregard any promotion by Shivarage regarding OFC. .

Oh FUCK yes!

I just got the reissue of Mordicus - Dances From Left in the mail and after listening to it.. im kind of surprised. Its not the typicle doomly filhty death metal that finland puts out. This band reminds me of dismember and has more of a swedish dm sound. More melodic than Dismember.

cool band not dissapointed at all.

I just got the reissue of Mordicus - Dances From Left in the mail and after listening to it.. im kind of surprised. Its not the typicle doomly filhty death metal that finland puts out. This band reminds me of dismember and has more of a swedish dm sound. More melodic than Dismember.

cool band not dissapointed at all.

Yeah, total Entombed worship. I didn't know the reissue was out, will have to pick it up.

Death Metal is definitely among all genres of metal. The uprising to boister the mainstream environment. Pretty soon death metal will be a choice of cultured music. I personally think death metal is fucking amazing. In fact any kind of metal is amazing as as its not deathcore or hardcore. Mathcore sucks too. But death metal best bands ever I would say are; Six Feet Under, Cannibal Corpse, God Dethroned, Vader, illdisposed, Into Eternity, Thanatos, Carnage, Decapitated, Nile, Necrophagist... So many to name theres no possible end... It really depends when it comes to death metal what you prefer.

Hmmm... Don't be so sure of that. You will be surprised. Heavier bands are starting to break into mainstream culture. That includes Lamb of God and Kreator.

Eh some of LoG's material is death metal. They are thrashy now. But you understand what I mean I hope. And yes I know its a vague term becuase the mainstream is full of dumbasses that have a bad qaulity of musical taste... Especially in metal.

...or good.

Why are people hating on LoG... To be honest you should be proud ofthem for their change. especially their new material I mean come on. Redneck, Walk With Me In Hell, Condemn The Hive.... Have some pride for them, they really have improved. As far as Kreator goes they weren't ever that great of a band, they were just one of the only decent Thrash metal bands. I'm just citing a point.

Death Metal is definitely among all genres of metal. The uprising to boister the mainstream environment. Pretty soon death metal will be a choice of cultured music. I personally think death metal is fucking amazing. In fact any kind of metal is amazing as as its not deathcore or hardcore. Mathcore sucks too. But death metal best bands ever I would say are; Six Feet Under, Cannibal Corpse, God Dethroned, Vader, illdisposed, Into Eternity, Thanatos, Carnage, Decapitated, Nile, Necrophagist... So many to name theres no possible end... It really depends when it comes to death metal what you prefer.
I'm glad to see someone else around here that likes Six Feet Under. What's your favorite album by them?

Commandment was pretty good. And Death Rituals sounded pretty good too. I don't know man. Six Feet Under is just one of those bands that Make uncomparable albums IMO

I prefer LoG's older material to the new stuff, basically all their new stuff sounds like pure metalcore bullshit. And I like some Six Feet Under but a lot of their stuff sounds the same and gets really boring.