Death Metal

Lol Metalcore bullshit. How is metalcore bullshit. Please explain that. Lamb of God gets better everytime so far. Wrath is an amazing album.

Nice explanation... You have claimed many things to be boring. Including most of SFU's songs. I will agree that some SFU songs kind of sound similar but differ in ways. There must be a better reason why you have such a grudge on Metalcore.

Theres not really much to metalcore that I can appreciate. I dont like the seeming obsession with breakdowns, I dont really like the vocal style in much of the genre, I dont like how most of the songs are put together, anything else I am forgetting about metalcore? If there is I probably dont like it.

I do not understand the point in arguing/discussing a genre in another genre thread because really it just shits up the thread throwing it offtopic. The person does not like metalcore drop it.

Note * SFU blows donkey dick.

Eh well I find breakdowns to be good depending on the song and how they are done. Death Metal and Thrash Metal let alone have good break downs in certain songs among all else of genres. An vocal style in metalcore differs, I would agree theres plenty of vocal styles I dislike. I prefer the heavier bands in metalcore such as Hatebreed, Fear Factory, Devildriver, Soulfly, and Unearth. I do however like Dry Kill Logic which is a bit lighter but is on the heavy side as well. But nice explanation, thats what I was looking for. I also agree on how you lay out how songs are put together. Most metalcore band suck and thats agreeable, but theres a good amount that stand out right if they play their cards well in making songs.

I do not understand the point in arguing/discussing a genre in another genre thread because really it just shits up the thread throwing it offtopic. The person does not like metalcore drop it.

Note * SFU blows donkey dick.

Hmmm screw you SFU is a good band. Why don't u find someone who can sing like Chris Barnes. Better yet why don't you find a band that can play as good or better than SFU. I'm not saying they are the best band ever. But they are pretty damn good. And sir you can deal with it i'm sure. You have to deal with stupid fuckers saying the new metallica is awsome and Dragonforce is the best band in the world. Face it we have our opinions and we know whats good and bad. But with bands like SFU... You can't justify it.

Bell... Please don't encourage him. HE is bound to put up another enraged reply.

And yes. Heartwork is a fantastic album by Carcass. I think its their best.

Well yea of course Carcass owns. They are the only good Grindcore band right now. And I argued about Napalm Death earlier in the grind thread so don't bring that here.