Death Metal

Best Death Metal Album ever :
nAii2GDEcDQDCY77_AdHM_ohlsX_HG4mcA4M_YRddkI1uLOH2Zk8lXoHhWpuEygq.JPG

Hmmmm... good idea. This is certainly a tough one. Theres a good amount of bands I like but it's so hard to pick one vocalist. Idk I'll go with Karl Sanders from Nile I guess.

I dont have much of a problem with SFU....

And I'll say what I normally do when I'm defending them....

They get a little boring when trying to listen to an album from front to back, but they tend to put out atleast a couple really catchy memorable songs on each release.
How can you not enjoy and/or sing along to Murdered in the Basement? Feasting on the Blood of the Insane and Shadow of the Reaper are really stick in your head stuff too.

They arent the greatest band in the world... but they far from suck.

I see your a fan of Autopsy. Quite an oldschool death metal band. Too bad they an't still around. They would release a hell of a good album im sure.

I'm actually curious of the status of Autopsy... they recently released a two song EP named Horrific Obsession... and both tracks had the fantastic old school sound that they played back then.

If they were to release a full lengh sometime in the near future, I'd be preordering it, the shirt, and the posters, stickers, vinyl... whatever I could get my fingers on.

I may be drunk, but I think it's pretty funny that I didn't even know what SFU was supposed to stand for until I read back a bit.

I still remember how dissappointed I was when I listened to Haunted... last thing he did was The Bleeding with CC and now this ? File it under "Death Metal Elevator Music"

So Zeroff, What are your views on Autopsy since you seem to be the death metal know it all ;)

Worrying about other's opinions will drive you insane on this board. Just let it go.

So I'm listening to Mordicus's Dances From Left (after I saw it mentioned here I got curious) and I have to say it's really good. If you told me it wasnt a swedish band, I'd have called you a liar.... but then again, it's better than most swedish death metal (wtf is the guy on the cover dancing with?)

Also... what Intestine Baalism is worth checking out? I listened to Anatomy of the Beast a while back and didnt like it at all... maybe I'll try it again.

I just finished writing a review for Karnarium's debut. It will be posted some time.

Discuss this album instead of SFU.

If you didn't like Anatomy of the Beast you won't like anything.

Also... what Intestine Baalism is worth checking out? I listened to Anatomy of the Beast a while back and didnt like it at all... maybe I'll try it again.

All 3 albums are great, though Anatomy is probably the hardest to get into. Also, don't write it off just because you didn't like it at first, it's quite a rewarding album once you get into it.