Death Metal

Reminds me of oldschool death metal with a hell of melody in it. Sounds cool though.

It is their most death metal oriented of their works that's for sure.

Btw, going a couple of pages back I almost puked just by watching all that stupidity. Stop shitting up the thread you faggots.

I'm actually curious of the status of Autopsy... they recently released a two song EP named Horrific Obsession... and both tracks had the fantastic old school sound that they played back then.

If they were to release a full lengh sometime in the near future, I'd be preordering it, the shirt, and the posters, stickers, vinyl... whatever I could get my fingers on.

Unfortunately Chris Reifert recently said in an interview that there would be no new album and no shows.

Since this seems to be a death metal discussion. Lets move on to Technical Death Metal. I'll start... Psycroptic's new album Ob(Servant) great album if you like technical death metal >.>. Decapitated is another great band.

I love tech death metal.. always looking for more good stuff.

Anything like Suffocation - Pierced from within, Psycroptic - Scepter of the ancients, Spawn of Possession - Cabinet, or Deeds of Flesh - Path of The Weakening would be much appreciated.

Also albums like T.O.O.H - Order and Punishment or Blotted Science - Machinations of Dementia would be much appreciated (Yeah fucking Right !)
Yea good stuff. Psycroptic is one of my personal faves def. You should check out Visceral Bleeding and Obscura

I have Obscura's new one, seems pretty good so far. Checking out Visceral now

Hmm one person mentioned Necrovation. If you havn't checked them out, I recommend you do. The Chasm didn't really do anything for me.

Decapitated are terrible barring their demo material which is kinda good.

I'm not a huge fan of tech-death but some that maintain an old school feel are kinda good such as Demilich, Atheist, Gorguts, Adramelech, etc.

I would say Gorguts is bad. I only liked their very old material. The stuff that isn't technical. Your the first person that seems to not like Decapitated. Also I take back what I said about Chasm

You obviously don't know much death metal so you don't really have much to compare to.

I'll agree their first album isn't too bad but it doesn't really stand out much for me.