Death Metal

^
Since you're already on Christian Alvestam, Unmoored is decent as well. Thing about him, is while he's an incredible vocalist, he's never been in any amazing bands...all decent at best imo.

What's Dying Fetus's best albums? I'm thinking about getting me a Dying Fetus or Behemoth CD next, probably Demigod by Behemoth or War of Attrition by Dying Fetus, though the stuff off killing on Adrenaline sounded good.

I would say War of Attrition.

I haven't given the rest of DF's catalogue much listening because it hasn't grabbed me. I like their initial full length to some degree as well "Infatuation with Malevolence".

I can't get into Behemoth. I like the song "At the Left Hand of God" just because of the hooks and breakdowns, but most of the other Behemoth stuff I've heard is meh. Although Nergal is one hardcore dude.

it's At the Left Hand OV God, dude.. because they are kvlt.:)

ZKC is Behemoth's best... the song As Above, So Below is the reason i got into death metal.

Anyone heard a Polish band Sphere? They have only one release, it is decent. Interesting thing about this is that they are using vocals straight from brutal death\grindcore genre. An unusual concept in my opinion. Are there any other death metal bands with such vocals?

I have an album and I don't know what band it is. Is there anyway I can upload one song or do anything to figure out who it is? By the way, I don't have the album name, song name or band name so that's part of the problem.

I know I've said this before but fuck I love Massacre. I've been jamming to From Beyond all day, especially Cryptic Remains. I always forget how much I love this album, and then I listen to it and its like an all-day orgasm.

Killing on Adrenaline is my favorite Dying Fetus album. They're all pretty good though with the exception of Stop At Nothing which is only average at best.

This is my favorite as well.

We Are Your Enemy, Kill Your Mother/Rape Your Dog, Absolute Defiance, and Judgement day all kick serious ass. :kickass: