Death Metal

Wayd is another perfect example of fantastic modern death metal. Shits all over Nile. I'd probably place them up there with Stargazer and Lykathea Aflame (probably above Lykathea to be honest.)

I have only heard Decadence and I thought it was decent though I probably didn't give it the time it needed. How are their past releases and their latest album?

Nah. But then I'm an extremely picky person even when it comes to the classic bands.:p
Although I'd definitely pick Nile over Crimson Massacre. The maniacal nature of CM just makes me want to go deaf :erk:

Repugnant.
best so far.

Stargazer and Crimson Massacre, for example, are leagues better than Nile will ever be. If you think Nile is one of the best contemporary DM bands than you simply haven't explored the more fruitful avenues available.
Stargazer is meh. Crimson Massacre is pretty damn shit.

Wayd is another perfect example of fantastic modern death metal. Shits all over Nile. I'd probably place them up there with Stargazer and Lykathea Aflame (probably above Lykathea to be honest.)
Wayd is shit. Oh looks at me. I found an unknown band from Slovakia, they is the best!
and I couldnt get into Lykathea Aflame at all. mehtastic

You'll probably hate it and not be able to explain why and then just say it FUCKING SUCKS then go "NILE :headbang::kickass::kickass::headbang:"...you're so predictable.

I have only heard Decadence and I thought it was decent though I probably didn't give it the time it needed. How are their past releases and their latest album?

It took forever to grow on me, I mean I liked it from the beginning but it did have to grow for me to REALLY like it. Their first two albums are great, not as good as Decadance though. Ghostwalk is fucking awesome, probably even better than Decadance.

Stargazer is meh. Crimson Massacre is pretty damn shit. Wayd is shit. Oh looks at me. I found an unknown band from Slovakia, they is the best!
and I couldnt get into Lykathea Aflame at all. mehtastic

Lrn2likegoodeathmetal

I enjoy Stargazer, if only for the thrashy riffs and the way over-the-top bass work. But it's not like they're particularly exciting songwriters or anything. Good fun, though!