Death Metal

225138.jpg

This came out a few days ago. Molesting the Decapitated is better imo.

MTD is better than basically everything brutal so...yeah. But the new one is great too.

I've come to the conclusion that there are only three good songs on The Fathomless Mastery. Mock The Cross, Drink From The Cup Of Heresy and Earthrot. Coincidentally, I think Per Eriksson and Mikael wrote them.

Anyway, I've been digging Suffocation - Pierced From Within. Other than None So Vile, it's the only Tech Death album I like.

Coming from a Bloodbath fan...
Honestly didnt care for tFM at all... Mock the Cross and Iesous are the only tracks I liked.

Devourment never gets good you mean :3

Anyways, can't stop spinning Excoriate. Shit is so fucking good, riffs! RIFFS! FUCKING SO MANY RIFFS!

yeah, arse magnet finally managed to get it out after like a year of being delayed. The remastered sounds ok but i prefer the original, i'm glad both versions are on the discs.

Indeed. BTW if you play the first disc on the comp, tag the album title of the first disc as Blod-Draum (Re-Mastered Version). Trying to get it accepted on last.fm so I can add the new cover art for it. Nerdy I know, but whatever. And the second disc will have the original art.

Indeed. BTW if you play the first disc on the comp, tag the album title of the first disc as Blod-Draum (Re-Mastered Version). Trying to get it accepted on last.fm so I can add the new cover art for it. Nerdy I know, but whatever. And the second disc will have the original art.

No offense, but this is a retarded thing to waste time doing.

Just because you don't like the new art? It sounds exactly like something you'd be comfortable doing ;)

tbh the main problem I'm having with this is everything they recorded was just stuck on two discs, so my stats will be off. Oh well, not really the first time. I don't rip CDs, so maybe I'm to blame.