Death Metal

i didn't really mind The Way of All Flesh by Gojira, i mean, its nothing groundbreaking but i didn't think it was horrible.

From Mars to Sirius was pretty horrible so I didn't even bother with The Way of All Flesh...I hate their annoying environmental pretense and the music was never anything special (just sounds like typical French modern metal, which, in my opinion, the newest Dagoba album is better at regardless). Gojira are just a lame band, and the incredible overhyping they get by lame magazines (*cough* Terrorizer *cough*) only furthers the annoyance. Just my two cents.

The new Slugathor album will crush skulls and bones. Circle of Death was the perfect old, morbid-style sophomore album they needed, it'll be great to hear how they sound on the new one; hopefully little has changed.

fuck yeah about the new slugathor album. this year fucking rules for death metal. Can't wait to get my hands on the LP and cd. LP is limited to 300 copies.

paragon will get the cd version for sure. not sure who will get the LP in though.. i don't see many drakkar LPs stocked in the US. Maybe HHR will get copies if any

I know it's joking... but I never understood the "inflicting physical violence on myself is better than listening to music I dont like" thing...

How about... "Not listening to any music at all is more enjoyable than listening to Gojira." :p