Death Metal

I guess I went overbored, I do like lord worm though. Anyone here like morbid angel?

Really I could probably have "quoted" quite a few people... But Morbid Angel are amazing. I saw them play on Monday just passed, and they rocked my world. :headbang:

I had some dude beside me who actually complained that they were playing stuff off their 'ALTARS OF MADNESS' album, and then he bitched that Mr Vincent was too friendly to his audience... People like that, should not go to gigs.

Dave is an awesome front man! They did a great job, the only problem they had was when they tried to play a song off their upcoming album and the guitar went crazy. They got it fixed pretty quickly though, and so, Morbid Angel = Amazing!

Other than that... DEATH!! Love them, they're Basically the greatest. Deicide, who I believe are finally coming out here soon. Though I don't see many other Aussies on here, apart from the guy above me... WHERE ARE ALL THE AUSSIES!?!?

WHERE ARE ALL THE AUSSIES!?!?
Not many here. There's me, Satanstoenail, Avigrus and you. That's all I know off the top of my head.
EDIT: And the guy above me.

But back on topic:
602.jpg

Death's best album or Death's best album?

Yeah...I don't even like Death very much, but I don't consider that a very strong album anyway. Also one of the cheesiest covers ever.

I need a list of 2009 DM releases.

know and like:

Ribspreader `opus ribcage
Paganizer `scandinavian warmachine
Denial `catacombs of the grotesque
Funebrarum `the sleep of morbid dreams
Tribulation `the horror

I've come to the conclusion that there are only three good songs on The Fathomless Mastery. Mock The Cross, Drink From The Cup Of Heresy and Earthrot. Coincidentally, I think Per Eriksson and Mikael wrote them.

Anyway, I've been digging Suffocation - Pierced From Within. Other than None So Vile, it's the only Tech Death album I like.