Death Metal

I'll buy Iniquitous on CD for sure. I own his reissue of Slumber of Sullen Eyes and I bought his CD reissue of Nespithe this morning. I think Xtreem is doing good work, even if the cardboard on the vinyls isn't the highest quality. I was always under the impression that the vinyl mattered more than the sleeve, but some people here make me wonder. ;)

I wasn't aware he did a CD reissue of Nespithe, I thought it was just 1000 pieces of the vinyl, 500 in two different varieties. Oh well. I have the bootleg CD, unfortunately. Glad I got the LP so I can still be legit :p

The Wombbath was a bootleg, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Purtenance was too. The Crematory was a rush job most likely because people kept getting on his ass and he wanted people to just shut the fuck up. It really is pretty unfortunate. People said that they had better sounding rips of the demos, so maybe I'll download them and listen to them instead of the tracks on the CD.

Also, regarding Dave's Abhorer reissue, he had no idea that the person he was working with was not associated with the band. He was scammed. He even paid this fuck money. He didn't know at the time, so I don't blame him.

FYI, our version of the Purtenance dicography we are reissuing is 100% official as are all of our releases. Also it is on 180 gram vinyl with 350 gram heavy jacket (like the old 70's records - practically unbendable). Along with all the extras we include, rest assured, for the releases we can actually get our hands on licensing, they will be golden. So we don't get to eat for a month or so, it's worth it to give the releases the respect and presentation they deserve. Below is the Purtenance info:

Next up on the Crypt... PURTENANCE: MCMXCI - MCMXCII 2-LP set

Our next release is a bit ambitious, but well deserving of it's presentation.

PURTENANCE: MCMXCI - MCMXCII 2-LP set limited to 300 hand-numbered copies. Both LPs housed in their own jackets showcasing their original artwork.

Many people missed out of the DIE-HARD version of the of the EXCRUCIATE "Passage of Life" LP as there were only 100 copies, so this time we decided to do something different. All 300 copies of this 2 LP set will contain the same DIE-HARD additions, so that no fan is left out.

LP 1 has the "Purtenance Avulsion - Demo 1991" on Side A and "Crown Waits the Immortal - EP 1991" on Side B. The LP comes with a 2 sided insert with classic photos and lyrics as well as original artwork for both covers on the 350 gram heavyweight jacket. This LP will be 45 RPM for optimum sound quality, pressed on 160 gram Virgin Vinyl.

LP 2 is the "Member of Immortal Damnation" LP. 350 gram heavyweight jacket is complete with the original classic, newly supplied, unaltered artwork by Chris Moyen (www.chrismoyen.com). The LP includes a double-sided lyric insert with the original layout from the 1992 LP, full color art-print style, 12" x 18" poster. 100 of the LPs will be 180 gram heavy black wax while 200 will be 180 gram heavy yellow wax.

Both LPs comes housed in a heavy gauge gold-foil stamped outer slipcase with newly supplied liner notes by Harri Salo, drummer of Purtenance. Included in all 300 copies is a 1.5" round full color button, logo sticker and silk screened logo patch.

Finally, 100 of the 300 copies will include a heavy gauge, 6.1 oz 100% cotton, black T shirt with the cult "Purtenance Avulsion" demo cover artwork, making those copies "ULTRA-DIE-HARD".

http://www.darksymphonies.com/thecrypt/LP-SET-yellow.jpg

http://www.darksymphonies.com/thecrypt/LP-SET-black.jpg

Yeah dude, I'm aware, I was the one asking if you were doing any shirts in L. ;) I regret not jumping on the Excruciate die hard actually.

Yeah dude, I'm aware, I was the one asking if you were doing any shirts in L. ;) I regret not jumping on the Excruciate die hard actually.

Actually the shirts will be an optional choice this time so everyone can choose their own size. We've ordered S, M, L and XL for the Purtenance set. We thought that would be a lot cooler than sticking everyone with XLs again.

The Wombbath was a bootleg, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Purtenance was too. The Crematory was a rush job most likely because people kept getting on his ass and he wanted people to just shut the fuck up. It really is pretty unfortunate. People said that they had better sounding rips of the demos, so maybe I'll download them and listen to them instead of the tracks on the CD.

Also, regarding Dave's Abhorer reissue, he had no idea that the person he was working with was not associated with the band. He was scammed. He even paid this fuck money. He didn't know at the time, so I don't blame him.
Actually Miguel told me that the Wommbath was official, but I had my doubts when I got it. You probably all know the story on the Purtenance PIC LP too so I won't go into that.

I wear small shirts and can't stand how metal-shirts are always large/XL, seriously WTF. I can wear a medium and all but it's still lame how everyone is assumed to be some fucking giant or some wigger(who the hell wears large and XL shirts). I don't know anyone in life that does personally. fucking retarded

I wear small shirts and can't stand how metal-shirts are always large/XL, seriously WTF. I can wear a medium and all but it's still lame how everyone is assumed to be some fucking giant or some wigger(who the hell wears large and XL shirts). I don't know anyone in life that does personally. fucking retarded

Man you are a retarded my pals. Not everyone can have a small body type you skinny fuck. Gain some weight.

Man you are a retarded my pals. Not everyone can have a small body type you skinny fuck. Gain some weight.

I'm not even that big... (right around 6 foot, 225 lbs) and I cant even begin to wear a size L. My shoulders are mildly wide and the sleeves dont fit my arms right at all.

Well. like I said, we'll be offering all sizes from now on so everyone can get what they need.