Death Metal

Fred Estby and friends started up a new band called Necronaut.

The self titled debut is almost finished!

Backed up by a horde of hellscreamers such as:
Hellbutcher, Tompa Lindberg, Chris Reifert, Nicke Andersson, Joakim Nilsson

And a pack of blazing lead guitar tormentors like:
David Blomqvist, Tyrant, Robert Pehrsson, Robert"Strängen" Dahlqvist, Uffe Cederlund

The work of this album has been possessing me for the last 12 months and it is turning out exactly as raw, heavy and dirty as I hoped!

New track uploaded!

A taster from the album featuring Chris Reifert on vocals and Uffe Cederlund on lead guitar is uploaded now!!!

Check it out here: http://www.myspace.com/necronaut666

Sounds like good old swe-DM. check it.

Why listen to Nile? Hour of Penance does what they do way better ;)

I feel like you just picked a band out of your pocket.

Just because they both play Death Metal does NOT mean they are comparable.

You're the type of person that listens to a bands myspace page and makes a broad judgment.

Try listening to some albums.

I feel like you just picked a band out of your pocket.

Just because they both play Death Metal does NOT mean they are comparable.

You're the type of person that listens to a bands myspace page and makes a broad judgment.

Try listening to some albums.

Try not being a fucking moron. Your statement is so far off-base it's hilarious.

All you do is argue and conflict with people behind your computer. Get a fucking life.

Been listening to some Finnish Death Metal in the car lately on the way to work.

Slugathor's Echoes from Beneath and Adramelech's Psychostasia and don't forget Demilich's Nespithe and their demos.

Don't forget Slumber of Sullen Eyes and The Karelian Isthmus :)

I rarely see people mention that album when people talk about Immolation. Total mystery to me, because I think it's their best by far.

This, though Here In After could be mentioned more too.

EDIT: Also, never checked out Hour of Penance, where should I start?

Immolation is a band that takes obscurity to the next level in ways that other bands can't possibly accomplish unless they were called The Chasm.

Also yes Incantation is also great. Onward to Golgatha is a very atmospheric, chilling, and neck breaking album. Quite long but worth it, its a classic.