Death Metal

I've heard a lot about Aborted, never listened to them yet though. They are playing live near me this Sunday probably gonna head down, what of their material is best to check out first?

I've heard a lot about Aborted, never listened to them yet though. They are playing live near me this Sunday probably gonna head down, what of their material is best to check out first?

I've just started to get into aborted but I really like the album Engineering the dead, and the song The Saw and the carnage done is really good.

Saw Aborted at the Summer Slaughter in Perth last year and they were boring as shit but I kinda like their Archaic Abattoir album. Then again so were The Faceless and Necrophagist was -okay-. Dying Fetus pulled it off really well with a missing guitarist.

For anyone that cares, Timeghoul live:

I'm a bit disappointed that the band actually consisted of humans. Perhaps these are just mortal drones created to do the live bidding of the alien masterminds that made those two fucking otherworldly demos.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard one album from The Chasm and I didn't think it was that interesting. Granted, it wasn't one of the classic albums that are talked about here and it's been maybe two years since I've listened.