Death Metal

:lol: yeah they'd only been building that up for like a year. Probably a ploy by the record company to get people interested, Autopsy developed quite a cult status after they disbanded before.

I like Abscess' new one as well, yet another band that breaks up soon after I hear of them hehe.

Hardly anyone was aware of them until they disbanded. It's pretty typical that they'd reform now that they have such a cult following.

Other than a new chance for people to see them live, it's probably nothing to get too excited over. "Comeback" albums are rarely anything more than ok.

Got this in the mail today & it kicks ass!!! Kind of sounds a bit like a Razorback release (not a bad thing to me, I like most of the stuff they release), but it has it's own unique qualities. Very solid all the way through.

The Wakedead Gathering - Tenements of Ephemera

267828.jpg

So it should already have been clearly established how crushingly awesome Impetuous Ritual are.

Well....while seeing Portal at MDF (which shares members with IR) I heard nothing but the same sound. I love it. So dark, crushing, evil, Australian...

God dammit... I was loading up my iPod with the Morbid Angel discography...

I made it three albums in before running out of space.