Death Metal

Haven't heard that Corpsessed yet, my favorites this year so far though..

Autopsy - Macabre Eternal
Necros Christos - Doom of the Occult
Lantern - Subterranean Effulgence
Deceased - Surreal Overdose
Antediluvian - Revelations in Excrement
Vastum - Carnal Law
Nader Sadek - In The Flesh

Dude, awesome list. I would add Sonne Adam - Transformation and Fleshless - Slaves of the God Machine.

I liked the Sonne Adam but I thought it was a step down from Armed With Hammers. Will give the Fleshless another listen, I had to stop halfway through earlier.

Thought maybe I should add Blessed Offal - S/T as well.

It's not what i was expecting. I read a couple of advance reviews which praised the new album, so i pre-ordered it.

I hope it's better than that. First Morbid Angel, now Decapitated - pretty sure this is the last time i ever pre-order anything.

I didn't expect anything worth a damn from either band. I've learned that when an old classic band reforms and makes a new album that it is almost always hilariously bad. I think Beherit may be the only band who knows what the fuck is up.

Fuck Gorephilia is awesome.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmq41qceT1g&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I realize that most of things ever made by a man suck in comparsion to Whirler of Fate. Although yeah, I‘ve read some review on m-a and apparently it‘s no longer epic as they used to be.

Noisegrinder used to be so fucking good on the first two In-Quest albums, he's crazy as fuck sounding...but on the newest Caducity he sounds boring...and he might be the best part of the album.