Death Metal

That new Immolation track is brilliant, sounds rather fresh and different too. I have never heard anything from Immolation that I haven't liked, truly one of death metal's most consistent bands.

That EP has been released now but I can't find where to buy/download it? :(

edit: I'm a tit, its free to download. Got it on now and sounding fucking great!

http://preemtiv.com/widgets/immolation/

TOOH, the two brothers Humanoid/Schizoid respectively, will continue making music as a duo - that's how they did it most of the time anyway.
The info comes from their Bandzone site = official.
The new material should continue in the tradition of their first two albums and there will be some additional "programming" added to the music, which, as they say, will be "no retro stuff but rather on the contrary". I am not sure what one should imagine here. Another step in !T.O.O.H.! weirdness hopefully. Good news either way.

Link to the first demo is official: http://www.mediafire.com/?k2cggd3iks2iyti
They also claim to upload the Live In Prosek and 2nd demo soon.

edit: new logo :)

AtHMrxbKaf7b6j8iwBpgRCugp90wYVd0.jpg

I CANNOT WAIT FOR NEW MATERIAL OH MY SEMEN.

EDIT: Seriously, this is like, my top ten band, and maybe my favourite death metal band ever.

Immolation is great but I wish they would lose overly-clean production. I don't think it suits their style at all, nor does it ever sound good on any album.

I rather enjoy the production on their newest. It brings out all the instruments and everything is able to be heard. But then again, I like clean production on most things, and Immolation is my absolute favorite death metal band, so I will take whatever they give me and praise it without reservation.

On another note, I do not like TOOH. Never really have, doubt if I ever will. I generally despise grind so that is prolly why. If you can give me a track or two that would possibly change my mind, do so, I'd love to give them another chance.

On another note, I do not like TOOH. Never really have, doubt if I ever will. I generally despise grind so that is prolly why. If you can give me a track or two that would possibly change my mind, do so, I'd love to give them another chance.

The latest album awesomeness:

The early demos awesomeness:

I DON’T PEOPLE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmmmmm. The first song was...eh. The music was not that heavy or interesting and the vocals flat out sucked. The second song was much better, I liked the intro riffing, the prominence of the bass, and the vocals more. The vocals were decent but still nothing special. Ehh, thanks for trying, and I DO like them more now, but still just not my thing bro. Thanks though dude!

What's the best Incantation album to start with? I've heard bits of a few and am leaning towards Diabolical Conquest.

Thanks, yeah I've listened to all three of those and am struggling with which to get, DC just seems to have the perfect balance.

Also got my eye on this new Disma too its very good.

Got my copy of Procreation of the Inner Temple today. I remember someone mentioning From the Lost Years was going to be reissued next year, anyone have confirmation on that?

Edit: Also, Mortal Throne and Diabolical Conquest would be my personal Incantation choices.