Death Metal

I got mine today as well. And yes, the Lux Inframundis website has From the Lost Years and Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph listed as TBA 2012.

Cool. I'm sure I'll buy both, even though I already have deathcult. I've never even seen a copy of From the Lost Years on cd for sale.

I also hope they decide to give them both entirely new lay out and album art like they did here... Deathcult's cover is awesome.... FtLY, not so much... but I like what they did with Procreation and trust they can do it two more times...

http://www.noisecreep.com/2011/09/0...d-into-the-studio-to-record-their-12th-album/

Cannibal Corpse is back in the studio!! I've loved KILL and Evisceration Plague, so I'm super pumped for this! I know you guys prolly don't give half a shit, evidenced by the fact that CC is discussed sparsely, but they were my favorite death metal band at one point and I think are extremely consistent. The new one, as of yet untitled, is being recorded at the Sonic Ranch in Texas, once again with Erik Rutan.

http://www.noisecreep.com/2011/09/0...d-into-the-studio-to-record-their-12th-album/

Cannibal Corpse is back in the studio!! I've loved KILL and Evisceration Plague, so I'm super pumped for this! I know you guys prolly don't give half a shit, evidenced by the fact that CC is discussed sparsely, but they were my favorite death metal band at one point and I think are extremely consistent. The new one, as of yet untitled, is being recorded at the Sonic Ranch in Texas, once again with Erik Rutan.

I still like CC as well, although I didn't find Evisceration Plague too appealing. Kill, Gore Obsessed, and Bloodthrist are pretty damn cool albums.

Hell yeah, Wretched Spawn and Gore Obsessed are sadly underrated I think. CC don't get enough attention around here:erk:

I love cannibal corpse. I have every album but Evisceration Plague and three shirts. Glad to hear they're recording again.

Their first five albums are all classics and Bloodthirst is also very good. I actually think of Wretched Spawn and Gore Obsessed as being near their low point, although Gallery of Suicide is my least favorite. Kill and Evisceration Plague are better, but I don't really care for the production on them.

The Bleeding is honestly my least favorite Cannibal Corpse album. Bloodthirst, Gore Obsessed, Wretched Spawn, and Kill are my favorites. Chris Barnes just doesn't do it for me, although I still love early Corpse. It's just not my preference generally, though still fuckin' good death metal/

I know some of you guys dont like bands spawned from razorback records... but...
News I like:

Ghoul - Transmission Zero
Release - First week of November, Tank Crimes records
Ghoul_TZ_350x350.jpg

Fucking :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Tankcrimes is also reissuing Ghoul's entire back catalog the same week.

Masoleum's second album is also currently out, if you love Autopsy, they should be right up your alley.

Here's something from their first album:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIxk8SiJUrE&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: