Death Metal

The new EP is brilliant, I can only hope that it is just a predecessor to a full length soon, but prolly not since Majesty and Decay isn't THAT old yet.

P.S. Guess who's now a writer and reviwer on Global Domination!! THIS GUY!! :headbang::headbang::kickass::kickass:

intro_960funebre.jpg

Just go buy it.

Alex talks about the new album in the beginning of the interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may purchase that Funebre album. It's not the best Finnish death metal album though.

I have one of the reissues or did. It's a solid DM album, but I hate reissues/remastered albums. I'd rather burn the original listening to it if don't have the original on cd. The Karelian Isthmus and North From Here are the best finnish DM albums imo.

A Leftover (whoever gave this a 15% on m-a needs to go fucking die in a fire), Member of Immortal Damnation, and Yeah are my personal favorites. Finnish death was either insanely good or nothing, it seems.

Also, finnish albums that need re-issued:
Slumber (okay, repress the reissue xtreem... please?)
Dances From Left
A Leftover
Never Again

Dances from Left was reissued recently. I'm pretty sure i bought it last year.

edit: I have the first press of Never Again. and the xtreem Demigod so I'm better than you

Excellent picks. I've always loved Psychostasia as much as Nesphite and Slumber. It's such a great album.

Yeah man. In fact, Psychostasia > Slumber in terms of finnish awesomeness. Slumber is just a well executed death metal album, but not as "special".

Pure Blood Doom was solid newer DM. Not as good as Psychostasia. And I agree with Onder.