Death Metal

That would fucking rule. I haven't heard anything about it myself though.

How was the new Morbid Angel? Worth my time?

EDIT: "A Portal To Nowhere" is such an amazing fucking song. The solo makes me bow.

....you havent heard the new morbid angel yet?

Go sit on the toilet and listen to this.

That video is verging on 1000 dislikes. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copy of Procreation of the Inner Temple today. I remember someone mentioning From the Lost Years was going to be reissued next year, anyone have confirmation on that?

Edit: Also, Mortal Throne and Diabolical Conquest would be my personal Incantation choices.

I got mine today as well. And yes, the Lux Inframundis website has From the Lost Years and Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph listed as TBA 2012.

Edit-->Obscure Infinity is back? Yay!

Morbid Angel's new album was a magnificent foray into the world of industrial music and is waaaaaaaaay better than anything they or anyone else did previously! Immolation who?! What's a Suffocation? Psh, total tripe compared to the glory that is RADIKULT!

Sorry, I just wanted to see what it was like to be gay for 30 seconds...that was horrible. *shudders* On a more serious note, IDI is utter garbage. Just bring back Tucker. At least they still played death metal when he was with them. Also, I have been meaning to get into Incantation for a long time now, so I'll be sure to check out Mortal Throne and Diabolical Conquest soon.

No matter how much shit the new Morbid Angel gets and deserves it, its still better then the new Pestilence album.

Does anyone know if the new Ignivomous compliation will be released on CD or Vinyl, or will it just be digital format?

I'm hoping to get a copy on vinyl. I've checked NWN and can't find a copy.

Does anyone know if the new Ignivomous compliation will be released on CD or Vinyl, or will it just be digital format?

I'm hoping to get a copy on vinyl. I've checked NWN and can't find a copy.

It’s a CD compilation of what was previously released on analog. The demo, the EP and the split track. Currently at the press.

No matter how much shit the new Morbid Angel gets and deserves it, its still better then the new Pestilence album.

Even if that were true, the divebomb between Morbid Angel's classics and the new one are far more catastrophic than a shitty band making shitty albums.

Really, if we're just having a "who made the worst album" contest there's always one-man-band black metal projects or "br00tal death" bands that sound like a toy guitar plus an 80's drum machine with a guy burping over it.

But to have a band like MA come out with that turd is just mindblowing.