Death Metal

I just saw epitaph- seeming salvation go for $255 on ebay!!! Holy shit I couldn't believe how much it went for. I placed a bid of 200 on that thing thinking for sure I would win but I didn't realize how rare this album really is.

Yea your right I'm kinda glad it went for more so I didn't have to pay so much, but still it seemed very tempting, plus the chance that I could sell it for more in the future as well.

The maximum I spent on an album was 25 USD. The Trouble album which I've ordered will cost me 35 USD though(it comes with extra stuff). But that's worth the trouble, so to speak.:p

But to pay more than that on a single album. that's just extortion. Either find a better deal or wait for an affordable reissue.

I just saw epitaph- seeming salvation go for $255 on ebay!!! Holy shit I couldn't believe how much it went for. I placed a bid of 200 on that thing thinking for sure I would win but I didn't realize how rare this album really is.

Yeah, I was watching that too. Fucking ridiculous. I love the album, but it's not bloody worth that much. Most I've spent is $52 on Slumber of Sullen Eyes. Entirely worth it. :)

Well for me it's not only the music as the main reason why I would actually buy an album for so much. I've only spent I think 46 bucks as the highest on ebay for winter's into darkness album, I think it was worth it, it is a classic DM album and is also out of print so I dont mind paying so much.

The other reasons why I would buy more expensive albums is so that I could sell them 10-20 years from now and make some money. I'm sure many of these albums will only increase in price on ebay so why not spend 50 on one album when you could sell it for 75-100 maybe a few years later.

I saw Utumno up to $102 yesterday as well, anyone catch how much that went for?

And HOLY GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING SHIT, what the fuck kind of money are you pulling in that you can just fart away $200 on a single CD? I've never even broken the $50 mark yet.

And HOLY GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING SHIT, what the fuck kind of money are you pulling in that you can just fart away $200 on a single CD? I've never even broken the $50 mark yet.

:lol: Maybe the bidder was drunk. A friend of mine once spent a ridiculous amount of cash on a 7".He woke up the next morning feeling a little sorry, I dont know how his wife forgave him because he paid alot more than that!

I wont pay more than $50 either and I would need to really, bloody want it, to warrant forking out that much cash.

Well my parents actually offered to pay for half of it if I won it plus, its not like I have that much expenses anyways. I only make like 150-200 per week so if I really, really want something I just gotta wait like a week. Plus like I said you can always sell it later for around that same price or even greater.

The Utumno went for over $200 as well. I was bidding on that guy's Phlebotomized - immense intense suspense but the bid went up too high at the end. In fact almost all of that guy's auctions ended at mindboggling prices. Makes me suspicious of shill bidding, or else everyone on ebay is batshit crazy these days. Not like it was two years ago at all :(