Death Metal

The release of Necrovation debut LP/CD "Breed Deadness Blood" is finally around the corner! No scheduled releasedate is set but expect this abomination around newyear on Blood Harvest Records!

Necrovation website has been updated with tracklist, cover artwork and a full track sample, "Dark Reverie".

www.necrovation.com

Awesome news^ i can't wait for this release.

haha, I was just going to post that. I'm glad these Swedish bands are getting ready to release full-length albums after their strong demos and EPs. So, hopefully Tribulation wont be too far behind.

Best misheard lyric EVER - Desultory's The Chill Within: Real lyric: Losing your last hope! Misheard lyric: Losing your asshole!

I always heard it as "THE BEST MADE TACOS OF THE EARTH"

then again Pain of Salvation also has their "Jewish Craving" line.

Last edited by a moderator:
*INTERCEPT

Yeah that is an amazing one...also we're totally getting off topic, but in Ashtar's "Nemesis" the girl screams "AS A PLANE DESTROYS MY FACE." Legit.

The release of Necrovation debut LP/CD "Breed Deadness Blood" is finally around the corner! No scheduled releasedate is set but expect this abomination around newyear on Blood Harvest Records!

Necrovation website has been updated with tracklist, cover artwork and a full track sample, "Dark Reverie".

www.necrovation.com

Awesome news^ i can't wait for this release.

These guys sound really promising. Can't wait to hear the full-length.

Arcturus lyrics are also really quirky:
In For To End Yet Again:

Police,police,police
please stop the Euro
from binar bin Laden
In paramount Pan
To paradox Pan

Don't fight it, you'll only
whirl up all mass hysteria
in your thousandfold self

I listen to IP constantly and talk about it just as much.:)
Once you've gotten the hang of it, nothing else in Death Metal sounds as exciting and moving, imo, of course.

My mandatory newer death metal album list. I would like to see some lists to see if maybe missing something.

Bloodbath: resurrection through carnage,nightmares made flesh
Nominon: recremation
Grave: back from the grave,fiendish regression
Repugnant: epitome of darkness
Evocation: tales from the tomb
Unleashed: midvinterblot