Death Metal

south-park-i-just-came-500x375_medium.jpg

Perfectly describes my reaction

Immolation finally released a title and date for their upcoming album: Kingdom of Conspiracy, to be released May 14. This will most likely be my favorite album of the year.

Naw, Immolation aren't washed up yet. They just keep signing to big record labels that force them to churn out albums that are just solid, nothing extraordinary. That, and all the members in the bands have grown out of their anti-religion themes to a more anti-humanity concept and it's just not as interesting.

Naw, Immolation aren't washed up yet. They just keep signing to big record labels that force them to churn out albums that are just solid, nothing extraordinary. That, and all the members in the bands have grown out of their anti-religion themes to a more anti-humanity concept and it's just not as interesting.

I'd agree, but I just don't have the time any more for things that are merely "solid". I'd rather spend intimate time with the finest works of the genre when I'm not busy or exploring the classical and electronic canons. Honestly I feel that the first two albums are enough for me right now, so it'll be like 5 years before I'm dissatisfied with merely having the first 5 albums.

I know that alot have heard it and there's a obvious reason why but since he didn't mention them I thought that I could mention it