Death Metal

Stop saying you like everything, EF. I tend to avoid everything you like, and dammit I might've wanted to revisit newer Autopsy some day.

pestobsideo.jpg

I actually liked their last album.

Not sure I ever listened to any Pestilence after they reformed. They weren't my favorite osdm to begin with and everything was so negative review wise so I never bothered.

Apparently Cenotaph (mex) has had their first album reissued finally on vinyl and cd.. Been waiting for a very long time for that one on cd. It's Daniel Corchado's first death metal album

Put out 1 and a half really good albums and you're allowed to be mediocre or worse with shit artwork for 20 years and still get praise. Amirite?

A mere half an album is the reason you fail.

Doctrine wasn't that bad btw. Sort of retro tech-groove to the days of Spheres and Weave the Apocalypse and such, with modern production and some Meshuggah-isms.

I'm wondering if you're saying Deathcult or Diabolical Conquest is best. You really can't go wrong with any of the three though.

My preference is Deathcult > Gloomy Reflection > Diabolical Conquest > the rest, but Diabolical Conquest would probably top that Cenotaph album if it weren't for the fact that I just go to Onward To Golgotha 95% of the time that I want Incantation.