Death Metal

i've alway found The Chasm kind of inconsistent. not as in they have great and bad albums, but in my opinion they end up with a few killer tracks on every album and then some filler. i might just need to absorb them a bit more though.

i know i'm late to the party but i finally got around to listening to Darkthrone's Goatlord. it's a pretty cool album actually, more interesting than Soulside Journey in my opinion. probably won't return to it much though.

Anybody ever listen to Amon- The Shining Trapezohedron? I can't find much about it, no reviews, and nobody has even put it up on youtube. Looks like it might only be available on LP. I'm intrigued.

New Autopsy album is available for pre-order via Peaceville Records.

large3658.jpg

This will be all kinds of awesome. Will be pre-ordering next pay.

So what does everyone think of the debut Necrowretch LP. I've been really diggin it so far. Not the most groundbreaking thing ever released but a very solid album by a very solid band. As long as I'm on the subject can anybody point me in the direction of some more good French DM?

NecroWretch-Putrid-Death-Sorcery.jpg

So what does everyone think of the debut Necrowretch LP. I've been really diggin it so far. Not the most groundbreaking thing ever released but a very solid album by a very solid band. As long as I'm on the subject can anybody point me in the direction of some more good French DM?

NecroWretch-Putrid-Death-Sorcery.jpg

Yeah, i picked this one up as well - pretty cool album.

As you say, nothing new, but it does what it does very well.