Death Metal

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me some good French death metal bands. If their lyrics are in French, that is a plus too, but they don't have to be. Merci d'avance.

I dled Massacra just now, will be checking them out tomorrow.

Der Morg: That was really awesome! I will definitely be listening to more of that. Thanks!

For any The Chasm fans around.

Luxinframundis said The Lost Years (The Chasm's hardest to find album, imo) is set for reissue this year. Luxinframundis.com is currently down and "under maintenance." I've been visiting the website on and off for years and when this happens, they're getting ready to add new releases.

Pumped, I've never even listened to TLY in its entirety and it's their only album I dont own.

Luxinframundis said The Lost Years (The Chasm's hardest to find album, imo) is set for reissue this year. Luxinframundis.com is currently down and "under maintenance." I've been visiting the website on and off for years and when this happens, they're getting ready to add new releases.

Pumped, I've never even listened to TLY in its entirety and it's their only album I dont own.

Great news man, I'm also trying to complete my collection and this one's really hard to get.

FUUUUCKKK YESSS!!!!!!! :hotjump: The wait is finally over!!

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

.... this just made my fucking day!

I've got them all. FtLY is probably their most doom/death release. It's also very long. A bit of an endurance test, but worth it.

Reminds me a bit of death metal DsO, which isnt a bad thing at all. Sounds damn good to me.

@ Kara-Sherh - I would wait for judgment on the production sound tbh. The quality of this clip is atrocious to say the least.

Most of you probably don't check the Bloodbath forum much, but some of the guys there are releasing their first full-length. OSDM.

"Desolator's "Unearthly Monument" is now ready for pre-order at our on-line store: http://hellthrasher.com/shop/product.php?id_product=1273

Standard jewel case edition with 8-page booklet featuring some great graphics courtesy of Bartek Kurzok and the cover art by Rafal Kruszyk. Check out the picture!"

1002095_659825924033632_2050492458_n.jpg

And of course the epic logo by our own forumite QTH :) Album is released June 30th!

Lyric video for one of the new songs:

Last edited by a moderator: