Death Metal

Origin is just awful. I've listened to every one of their albums, trying to like them... And I just can't.

Electrocution, I'm very hopeful in.
Antithesis and Entity are top notch tech-death albums, the rest of their stuff is just okay.

They got better and better with each album, so i'm pretty sure Omnipresent is going to be fucking wicked.

edit: actually, Antithesis might just be the better album of the two, but thats not taking anything away from Entity.

Also, this track from the new Behemoth is excellent...

Not a massive Behemoth fan, but fuck if this didn't have me bouncing around on the bus ride home today.

Last edited by a moderator:
StarGazer

Death/Black/Thrash - extreme and bizarre Metal from Adelaide/South Australia.

Have entered the studio this weekend to commence recording their 3rd studio album.

Yay! I was just listening to A Great Work of Ages yesterday actually. If they can match or even top that album it will be absolutely incredible.

Hannes Grossmann, the drummer for Obscura, released his own solo album - The Radial Covenant.

I've listened to a few songs and so far it seems pretty sweet.

new Massacre and StarGazer :kickass:

Hannes Grossmann, the drummer for Obscura, released his own solo album - The Radial Covenant.

I've listened to a few songs and so far it seems pretty sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPrXrDnVSbk

Sweet! Doesn't sound too different from his work with Obscura, which is a huge plus IMO ... will definitely be checking that album out.

I had that wishlisted on rym for a long time before it came out, then it came out and suddenly I realized I wasn't interested. But what the hell, I'll ask: is it less boring than that full length of theirs?

I had that wishlisted on rym for a long time before it came out, then it came out and suddenly I realized I wasn't interested. But what the hell, I'll ask: is it less boring than that full length of theirs?

I quite enjoyed it the one time I heard it. But I need to revisit it to form an opinion. One friend of mine called it boring IIRC.