Death Metal

I got that new Cemetery Urn the other day, but I haven't heard anything from it yet, I've got way too much new shit to catch up with. I'm still waiting on the Killing Addiction reissue, but in the meantime, I found this super hi-res version of the Omega Factor original art on their FB page. I fucking LOVE this cover and I can't wait to get it on a shirt. Remember the 90s, when you could have cool sci-fi stuff on your CDs and it wasn't a huge gimmick that people would make memes about, you just put it on your band's shit because you thought it looked cool? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

nay7TXu.jpg

I got that new Cemetery Urn the other day, but I haven't heard anything from it yet, I've got way too much new shit to catch up with. I'm still waiting on the Killing Addiction reissue, but in the meantime, I found this super hi-res version of the Omega Factor original art on their FB page. I fucking LOVE this cover and I can't wait to get it on a shirt. Remember the 90s, when you could have cool sci-fi stuff on your CDs and it wasn't a huge gimmick that people would make memes about, you just put it on your band's shit because you thought it looked cool? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

nay7TXu.jpg

This one is completely new to me. Listening to some songs now on Youtube and I'm loving this!

Glad you dig it bro. Killing Addiction is sick as hell, I love that early 90s groove! Also,, here's a nifty little Lithuanian demo from 1993 I found, some here might enjoy it.

Reactions: CiG