Death Metal

Nice, looks like Deathevokation is back!

Deathevokation
March 22 at 3:01 PM ·
With perfect and our by now trademarked timing, just like back in 06 when no-one needed a traditional Death Metal band in the first place, we are sad to announce that we are back - just in time for when no-one needs just another traditional Death Metal band. Feels as good as always.

My good friend Albert M. kept bugging me and at the last grandiose Philly Metal and Beer fest it finally clicked with me.
And for that I want to thank Albert, his enthusiasm was contagious. Not sure if that is a compliment right now...

My friend Adam Walker joined the Deathevokation ranks on drums, him and I will jam here in Chapel Hill NC whilst Brian and Steve back on the West Coast will wait for us to get our shit together and that damn C-virus to calm the f down.

As always, this will be exclusively about Death fn Metal and friendship,

You guys all hang in there, stay safe and healthy!
We will see you - hopefully - later this year or 2021.
CHEERS!

Dr. G

Reactions: CiG
[

Sceptic from Poland recently uploaded their first demo to Bandcamp. Symphonic/atmospheric tech death metal from the mid-90's.

Interesting find. I'm not sure it works all the time, but I kinda dig what they were trying to do. May just like the production tho.

Reactions: CiG
Greg Biehl's uploads are usually direct cassette rips and that demo doesn't have a digital presence yet, so it probably sounds like that because cassette rips don't always turn out so good and he's the only person to upload it so far.

That and maybe the conditions of the demo recording were less than ideal?

Edit: this interview just dropped too (but recorded in 2019).

That looks like something 14 year olds would make with a Mad Libs for lyrics. Someone tell me if the music sucks or not, cuz I have better things to spend my time listening to than taking a risky chance on that not being a steamy pile of dog puke.

6i2zRV3.jpg