Death Metal

In Flames is metal they evolved from melodic death metal to a pure metal form, just like Death evolved over time from pure death metal to a melodic progressive sound

You're not very smart. "Pure metal" is not a genre. In order to be metal, you have to fit into a subgenre of said overarching parent genre of music. In Flames no longer do, and on the past couple albums, have displayed a HUGE lean towards nu-metal/heavy rock.

"Pure metal forms" sounds like some dragonball z power level. Or like a NWBHM song, for that matter.

You're not very smart. "Pure metal" is not a genre. In order to be metal, you have to fit into a subgenre of said overarching parent genre of music. In Flames no longer do, and on the past couple albums, have displayed a HUGE lean towards nu-metal/heavy rock.

well i've just made up a genre..like half of you on this forum..

metal is metal...actually In Flames is melodic death metal

In Flames' musical style is characterized by the constant use of harmonized lead guitar melodies

So I guess half of you morons think Metallica isn't metal either....

Just because you listen to bands that haven't changed their sound in 10 years and repeat the same songs over and over again except for the song titles

well i've just made up a genre..like half of you on this forum..

In Flames' musical style is characterized by the constant use of harmonized lead guitar melodies

We don't "make up genres," they already exist. Maybe take a trip outside this forum and you'll realize it for yourself.

In Flames are no longer melodic death metal, mainly because THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING TYPICAL TO THE STYLE ANYMORE...Jesus fucking Christ, this isn't rocket science. If you continue showing signs of absolute stupidity, I'm gonna have to get rid of you. Either stop posting until you comprehend metal, or stop posting altogether.

Bloodbath!!!

Anyone know any new old school style swedish or finland death metal bands I might not know about that atleast has 1,2 MCD's. I do not have a vinyl.

Flesh
Necrovation will be issuing their first full length in a few weeks
Dead Congregation
Slugathor
Verminous
Deviant
Necroccultus
Throneum
Sanctifier
Karnarium

Just because you listen to bands that haven't changed their sound in 10 years and repeat the same songs over and over again except for the song titles

V5 already ripped you a new one, but allow me to add a little bit of delayed contempt to the steaming pile he just served you.