Death Metal

I don't like anything by Vital Remains where as I like Lunar Strain so I think In Flames wins by a little bit.

Vital Remains is a waste of time, IMO. Everything they have done is generic and average, with few distinctive qualities. There are plenty of death metal bands who do the same thing more interestingly.

yup.

although I'd rather listen to their new stuff than in flames'

I relistened to and reevaluated my position on Resurrection Through Carnage, and I now think that it's actually pretty good, with some stupid parts here and there. But Breeding Death still destroys it.

Nightmares Made Flesh wasn't recorded at Sunlight, though. I'm not sure about their earlier stuff.

Bloodbath has not recorded at sunlight and NMF does not really sound like a sunlight recording either. Resurrection Through Carnage sounds like it was recorded at sunlight just with a more digital/modern sound and the drums are also electronic(you know drum pads and you run it through an amp) and resemble Left Hand Path. I know of two newer death metal cds recorded at Sunlight which are Grave-back from the grave and Nominon-diabolical bloodshed.

angelcorpse_07.jpg

ANGELCORPSE:headbang: