Death Metal

I just got two Infester shirts from Deathrune. Took a while to get, but I did get them (and they look mega sweet btw), but be aware that his PayPal isn't working, I had to use Western Union. Also, Dan from Cruciamentum told me he was a known rip off, but I got my shit and another guy I know got his shit, so I dunno, just wanna make sure you have all the facts.

Deathrune’s PayPal account is in a permanent state of suspension due to his lack of filling orders. Everyone says if you order from his Discogs page it usually works out though. He’s pretty well documented in being a shit head on occasion. Maybe if I messaged him first...

I just got two Infester shirts from Deathrune. Took a while to get, but I did get them (and they look mega sweet btw), but be aware that his PayPal isn't working, I had to use Western Union. Also, Dan from Cruciamentum told me he was a known rip off, but I got my shit and another guy I know got his shit, so I dunno, just wanna make sure you have all the facts.
what do they look like? i would love to get an in the depths long sleeve

Just found this, wish someone would have clued me in sooner because this is quite easily one of the best death metal releases of 2019. Completely packed with riffs, tight and clean without being sterile, tons of dynamics, etc. I'm legit pumped to see what else this band does.

Reactions: CiG
not sure if this has been posted here or in the brutal/slam thread but new Pathology coming next month...
Pathology_cover-3000-RGB_.jpeg

So glad to see that Pathology regrouped and immediately resumed releasing the same album over and over, year after year, announcing one as soon as the newest is out, literally the fucking week of, more often than not. Boring band.

releasing the same album over and over, year after year, announcing one as soon as the newest is out, literally the fucking week of, more often than not.
Kind of sounds like what Cannibal Corpse has been doing for most of their career.

I think the first two Pathology albums are pretty good and Awaken to the Suffering isnt bad either. Haven't heard anything else from them.

First two Pathology albums are great, after that, I don't give a shit. Cannibal Corpse has released Kill like 6 times now or something. Before that, they were sick and albums had personality. Can we please, for the love of fuck, not derail a halfway decent conversation by jacking each other off about how influential/shitty/not-important/the-fucking-greatest Cannibal Corpse is, just this once? Cool.

Last edited:
So does anyone here like Entrapment? They released their final album, Imminent Violent Death earlier this year and it’s pretty good. They were probably the best current Swedeath style death metal band. One of the few newer bands playing the style I can bother with.

Reactions: morguelord
What a great year for death metal so far.

Superstition - The Anatomy of Unholy Transformation

a1372825539_10.jpg

Infernal Conjuration - Infernale Metallum Mortis

Infernal-Conjuration-Infernale-Metallum-Mortis.jpg

Malignant Altar - Retribution of Jealous Gods

th

What a sick guitar tone.

Imprecation - Damnatio Ad Bestias

Imprecation-Damnatio-ad-Bestias.jpg

And for something on the more melodic black/death side of things, but I like this EP a lot

Sorathian Dawn - Sun of the Deep

th

yeah that malignant altar tape is killer, i hope they get picked up by a label for their debut sooner rather than later

First two albums are great, after that, I don't give a shit. Cannibal Corpse has released Kill like 6 times now or something. Before that, they were sick and albums had personality. Can we please, for the love of fuck, not derail a halfway decent conversation by jacking each other off about how influential/shitty/not-important/the-fucking-greatest Cannibal Corpse is, just this once? Cool.

What CC albums do you think lack personality? They're a world class band and always have been.

What CC albums do you think lack personality? They're a world class band and always have been.

Cannibal Corpse is my favorite band, you don't have to tell me. Kill and everything since has been basically the same color-by-numbers death metal. Still a fun listen, but not on par with their previous material.