Death Metal

That was definitely Pathology. Bloodthirst is literally my favorite album ever, I would never say that. Witch Vomit was super sick in Chicago a few weeks ago.

I edited my previous comment to reflect as such, sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:
that's funny considering Kill is the album where they really broke out of their vanilla death metal mold. It's also one of their best. Anyway, this is a band that's pretty much been on auto pilot for most of their career, and there's not much wrong with that tbh. To say otherwise just tells me that you need to take your fanboi goggles off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manic Ferocity
That was definitely Pathology. Bloodthirst is literally my favorite album ever, I would never say that. Witch Vomit was super sick in Chicago a few weeks ago.

I edited my previous comment to reflect as such, sorry for any confusion.

No worries.

I really like Kill myself but I agree that they’ve been churning out basically the same stuff for their entire career, but that’s also what makes them great. Huge fan of Bloodthirst myself.

Listening to Superstition's demos today. How does the full-length compare? @V.V.V.V.V. says it's a step down, just saw that on their last.fm page.

Listening to Superstition's demos today. How does the full-length compare? @V.V.V.V.V. says it's a step down, just saw that on their last.fm page.

It’s really good. Much more cleaned up production compared to that demo, but the music itself is in a very similar vein. I definitely recommend giving it a shot, as well as Infernal Conjuration’s full length from this year. They are my top 2 death metal records from this year so far.

It’s really good. Much more cleaned up production compared to that demo, but the music itself is in a very similar vein. I definitely recommend giving it a shot, as well as Infernal Conjuration’s full length from this year. They are my top 2 death metal records from this year so far.

Well if they're better than Krypts and Tomb Mold (which is what I've heard so far), then I can't wait to try them.

V5 is a fag that thinks he’s some mega authority on death metal because he listened to every album once. Probably fast forwards through them like that pitiless wanderer guy.

Current Death metal albums I've been listening to:
Asphyx - The Rack
Death - Scream Bloody Gore, Human
Demilch - Nespithe
Obituary - Cause of Death, Slowly We Rot
o.png

Bask in the glory of Kraken and his high art reviews. Seriously though this might be the worst Youtube review I've ever seen.

This is great. I wasn't aware of this quality reviewer on YouTube. Hopefully he grows immensely as is due in the coming period. Not necessarily physically, but, spiritually, and also in influence over world politics.

Reactions: CiG