Death Metal

I can't believe I forgot to post this here. This is basically my release-of-the-year, but that could also be in part because I haven't given a shit to listen to even half of what's come out. Anyway, this is the most sewage-caked, fungi-infested cadaver of a demo I've heard in....I don't even know. Literally indistinguishable from the nastiest releases from 90-95, probably because it was recorded on a 4-track. I cannot praise this enough, thank fuck someone has the goddamn BAWLZ to make something this insane and ugly in today's death metal environment. If all the cheesy OSDM-aping has brought us to this pinnacle, it's been worth it.

This dude's reviews are a work of art, he even cut himself off at the end mid-sentence. "What is it? Old school death metal, grimy as fuck, not original, I love it, 10/10. Not really, more like an 8/10. 7.5/10, final score 7.5/10, get uh----"

My nigga holding it down.

Reactions: Vegard Pompey
Pretty sure he is thinking about cheeseburgers that he could be eating right now and not giving a review of the album.

That's true and if Paul Hogan had worn a pumpkin on his head the ATO wouldn't have misunderstood his tax returns.

Reactions: CiG