Death Metal

Unholy Cult slays all:kickass:
By the way, I've found this pretty silly review of UC on rateyourmusic:
All their albums seem above average death for me and this may be their best but there's just no time for little-above mediocre bands and try to get into them when we have so many amazing releases of 2002 alone such as from Immortal, Heaven Shall Burn (get remastered one it is a lot better) The Forsaken (tech and awesome Metallica covers), Kataklysm, Embraced, Opeth, Dark Age (Ger) Rapture (Fin) Insomnium, Theory In Practice (very tech AND catchy) Primordial, Callenish Circle, Corporation 187, .. those are some of the very best but there are a HEAP more. Hell, even WASP put out a masterpiece. What an excellent year. Hope someone finds a new band they like.
--------------------------------------------------------------
So he went off from talking about the music to just listing bands that prefers to Immolation. "Hope someone finds a band they like". That last sentence is kind of funny in a way. :p

I'm laughing my ass off to the whole thing. Holy christ..

Yeah, we mentioned Pestilence earlier in the thread. My favorite is Consuming Impulse, but Testimony... is great too.

Just want to say that Deathevokation - Chalice of Ages is an extremely good album. I wasn't too sure the first couple times I listened to it but it really grew on me pretty fast. Been listening to it a lot lately.

Indeed. This album is absolutely fantastic. A future classic, no doubt.

I agree. Easily my favorite recent death metal release. It's amazing that this album is like an hour long but it's so well put together that it still feels too short and leaves me wanting to hear more when it's over.

I really think that everybody who likes death metal should get this album.

I've been saying that for a while. :p It's an album that really takes you by surprise if you know anything about the man behind the band. You'd expect something thoroughly old school, but this is incredibly fresh sounding.

I;ll see if I can order it, though I haven't seen any of the contemporary DM albums that are talked a lot about here in the store. Guess, there's no demand for them.

Could someone recommend me any cool dm with vocals that are similar to Amon Amarth or Bolt Thrower?

Dismember, Benediction (pre "The Dreams You Dread"), Cemetary - An Evil Shade of Grey, Mortum - The Druid Ceremony (death metal featuring a female vocalist as well as a male growler), Unleashed, early Therion, early Tiamat.
Probobly not all exactly what you're looking for, but I tried.

Dismember, Benediction (pre "The Dreams You Dread"), Cemetary - An Evil Shade of Grey, Mortum - The Druid Ceremony (death metal featuring a female vocalist as well as a male growler), Unleashed, early Therion, early Tiamat.
Probobly not all exactly what you're looking for, but I tried.
Thank you :)