Death Metal

Blood Harvest is reissuing Bloodstone's Hour of the Gate on LP if anyone was wondering.

Excellent. Any news of a CD reissue?

I saw a copy of Molested's Blod Draum up for 52 bucks if anyone wants that. I wouldn't shell out that much cash personally not matter how tits that album is.

I'm keeping an eye on this - it's definitely worth it. The seller has some other great (though expensive) stuff for sale too.

There hasn't been any announcements about a CD reissue yet. Most of Blood Harvest's releases don't receive CD pressings...in fact, the Necrovation full-length is the first CD Blood Harvest has ever done. I hope to see a CD reissue of it eventually though, that would be great to have it on both formats.

As for the Molested, I would just wait for the reissue, it's being done by a respectable label, I doubt they'll desecrate it, and their prices are always cheap, which is much better than spendig $50+ on a CD, for me anyway. I might actually sell my copy once the reissue comes out depending on just how good it actually is.

There hasn't been any announcements about a CD reissue yet. Most of Blood Harvest's releases don't receive CD pressings...in fact, the Necrovation full-length is the first CD Blood Harvest has ever done. I hope to see a CD reissue of it eventually though, that would be great to have it on both formats.

As for the Molested, I would just wait for the reissue, it's being done by a respectable label, I doubt they'll desecrate it, and their prices are always cheap, which is much better than spendig $50+ on a CD, for me anyway. I might actually sell my copy once the reissue comes out depending on just how good it actually is.

Yea I heard this was being reissued, but i didn't say that because I don't know what label is doing it. Could you tell me this?

The Monolith 7" was pretty fucking good.

I've heard one song from both 7" and found The Monolith better than Vicar Mortis. I did not find the music nearly as good as Bolt To The Cross or the new song.

Blood Harvest is reissuing Bloodstone's Hour of the Gate on LP if anyone was wondering.

I need a Vinyl now. I use to come across tons of old school death mtal 7" on Ebay a lot of them went cheaper than actually cd it's just don't have a Vinyl and it would bug me how much I could have saved. How much does a good Vinyl player go for ?. I've never really shopped around for one. A friend of mine has a Vinyl and they are especially great for downstairs near a pool table because you can play music much loader and not pis people off and listen to old school 70's music you have not heard that parents leave down there and it's a great way to get into good music.

Here's the cover artwork for the new Bloodbath mini-cd titled "Unblessing The Purity"

unblessingthepurity.jpg

now that's awesome.

tracklisting

01. Blasting The Virginborn (Music & Lyrics by Renkse)
02. Weak Aside (Music & Lyrics by Nyström)
03. Sick Salvation (Music by Eriksson, Lyrics by Renkse)
04. Mouth Of Empty Praise (Music by Eriksson/Renkse, lyrics by Renkse