Death Metal

I swear it will emotionally hit you very hard and you should listen to the album from track one until the end because it is an incredible album with perfect songs harmonies and atmosphere.

favorite tracks if you just want to check out a specific few.

Cross My Heart And Hope To Die, the ending to this song is epic and has a harmony that goes into a solo and it's just a perfect closing and very atmospheric.

No One There
Aika Multaa Muistot (Everything Is Nothing)
Blood and Tears
You Are the One

Sentenced were a great death metal band they just evolved into something much more having their own style creating meaningful music. I think the band could have went out with a much better album than the funeral album though.

check out north from here which is their death metal masterpiece. you can't go wrong with NFH.

I swear it will emotionally hit you very hard and you should listen to the album from track one until the end because it is an incredible album with perfect songs harmonies and atmosphere.

favorite tracks if you just want to check out a specific few.

Cross My Heart And Hope To Die, the ending to this song is epic and has a harmony that goes into a solo and it's just a perfect closing and very atmospheric.

No One There
Aika Multaa Muistot (Everything Is Nothing)
Blood and Tears
You Are the One

Sentenced were a great death metal band they just evolved into something much more having their own style creating meaningful music. I think the band could have went out with a much better album than the funeral album though.

check out north from here which is their death metal masterpiece. you can't go wrong with NFH.
Okay, I'll check that stuff out. Thank you, Greysie.

North From Here kicks the shit out of soulside journey.

Not really, and regardless it still came out a year or two before ;)

A track from Illdisposed's Four Depressive Seasons just randomly came on - I'd completely forgot how much this album rules. Fucking ruthlessly heavy with some really nice melodic passages. Good stuff.

DEFINITELY a great old-school album from an underrated and overlooked band in that particular scene. No one ever mentions Four Depressive Seasons when we speak of old-school DM...never got why. Sounds like a "heavier" and more visceral Phlebotomized (the latter is more majestic and epic though, IMO). Later Illdisposed discs rule, but are more like groovy melodic death.

Has anyone else checked out the new song from Eviscerated. It's for an upcoming EP: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=173260276

Sounds good to me.

I already have confidence enough in this band based on the strength of the demo tape that I'll just buy the EP blind. I'm really looking forward to the Tribulation full-length, whenever that happens. I hope they decide to work with Blood Harvest. Obviously the Necrovation album soon to be out will definitely be had by myself as well.

I'm really looking forward to the Tribulation full-length, whenever that happens. I hope they decide to work with Blood Harvest.

Same here. Tribulation is probably my favorite from that scene in Sweden right now. I hope they stay with Blood harvest as well considering the quality and reputation that Rodrigo has.

Technical Death Metal: What are the best bands / albums?

I'm a huge fan of Necrophagist's albums, can't wait to get their new one - to be released this year;

Would like to know other bands, hope you people can give me a few tips :cool: