Death Metal

i've been listening to Dead Congregation - Graves Of The Archangels
and wow.. this is quite the death metal album. it's almost perfect, this will probably be one of the best death metal albums to come out this year. Fucking 10/10.

Who's got some good death metal for me, I haven't been had a stunning release since I heard Odious Mortem and the nwe Decrepit.

And I hate brutal death vocals so be hesitant to recommend the generic brutal death band.

Who's got some good death metal for me, I haven't been had a stunning release since I heard Odious Mortem and the nwe Decrepit.

And I hate brutal death vocals so be hesitant to recommend the generic brutal death band.

Not sure what you're into but Brutality - Screams Of Anguish has been getting a lot of listens from me as of late.

- Brutality albums getting reissued

- Fatalist signs to Ibex Moon Records (run by John McEntee)

*Am clueless who the hell all these bands are* So, which bands play in a way similar to Decapitated? I got Nihility today and really enjoy it.

Almost all Polish death metal is similar to Decapitated. The Polish sound is usually very polished, black/death hybrid stuff with mechanical sounding instrumentation and stiff rigid song structures. Check out Trauma, Lost Soul and Hate as well as some of the more average/middling bands like Spinal Cord (you should be able to score Remedy by SC for like 5 bucks on eBay).