Death Metal

Hey, I posted the feast eternal thing, I just had wondered if anyone knew about them.. haveing their cd "with fire" on opengrave records.

Im just curious about other peoples opinion of the band.

I am not spamming for the band.

Anyone heard Cromlech (swe) and could give some input about their sound and such.
Also, where to start with / best Immolation album?

ok, anyways, whats the opinion about old bolt thrower compared to the newer material.

I prefere old Bolt Thrower regardless liking all their albums except honor valour pride mainly because the singer for Benediction sounds like shit on it.

I would go with The IVth Crusade or Warmaster.

Great album! Proto-tech-death was such a cool wave of death metal. Soulside Journey, Oppressor's Solstice Of Oppression, Nocturnus' The Key and Nespithe are all fucking awesome albums, and Brutality is good shit too!

(bolt thrower)- So you dont think theyre getting softer sounding?

I hate those deathcore bands that people keep telling me are death
metal!, I recently got turned onto swallow the sun, any thoughts on them?

Great album! Proto-tech-death was such a cool wave of death metal. Soulside Journey, Oppressor's Solstice Of Oppression, Nocturnus' The Key and Nespithe are all fucking awesome albums, and Brutality is good shit too!

You're the one who reccomended them to me. :cool:

I'm just getting around to checking them out...where the hell have I been? Nocturnus is up next, I'm loving Florida's Old School DM scene.