Death Metal

I prefere Mikael and RTC. Mikael and Swano are my favorite death metal vocalists period and while being low(have lower register when singing also) are very articulate where you can understand them and also have great phrasing and fit perfect with sections of songs and are not monotonous, and also are very distinct having their own identity. I like vocalists who sound different than others and can tell on a dime it's them and are impossible to confuse with other vocalists. Peter is a great vocalist also having his own style/sound and do not compare him with Mikael because both are just very different and the material they layed vocals on in Bloodbath is also slightly different.

I prefere Mikael and RTC. Mikael and Swano are my favorite death metal vocalists period and while being low(have lower register when singing also) are very articulate where you can understand them and also have great phrasing and fit perfect with sections of songs and are not monotonous, and also are very distinct having their own identity. I like vocalists who sound different than others and can tell on a dime it's them and are impossible to confuse with other vocalists. Peter is a great vocalist also having his own style/sound and do not compare him with Mikael because both are just very different and the material they layed vocals on in Bloodbath is also slightly different.

Well put, I too prefer Mikael, mainly because he's so amazing at the transitions between growling and clean vocal. Few can pull it off like he does.

Sometimes the link works and sometimes does not. I've been listening to the samples on and off all day.

I can tell just based on samples Unblessing The Impurity is going to be hard to top in terms of death metal. Bloodbath is really pushing the envelope.