Death Metal

Problem with newer Suffocation albums I've found is that their early material is so good it's hard to make yourself listen to their newer albums even if they're good.

That's true to a point, though i've always really enjoyed Souls to Deny. It's really hard to go past Effigy or Pierced because they are such awesomness!

Schwärzung;8326299 said:
Not many here. There's me, Satanstoenail, Avigrus and you. That's all I know off the top of my head.
EDIT: And the guy above me.

But back on topic:
602.jpg

Death's best album or Death's best album?

Wow. So not many... Are their any other good forums, where maybe there's a few more? I do like this one though...

How about every Death album is the best?!? They reign supreme over just about everything. Except... I was going through old metal magazines I scored off my step mum, and there's an interview with Chuck, and I was pretty disappointed to hear he was a U2 fan.

Death is a bit overrated, tbh... they're good.. but eh...

And who gives a fuck what the members of the band listen to?

It doesn't really bother me what bands themselves listen to... unless it's U2.

And it's pretty funny when bands like that are actually Christians.
The Church shuns people for pretty simple things, there's no way you could be in a metal band and go to church.

My Dad (coolest Dad in the world) used to have to go to church with his mum and always copped shit from the priests about his long hair. He got kicked out once for standing up to them and pointing out Jesus' hair.

I guess it's just a strange career path for someone who believes and worships god...

It doesn't really bother me what bands themselves listen to... unless it's U2.

And it's pretty funny when bands like that are actually Christians.
The Church shuns people for pretty simple things, there's no way you could be in a metal band and go to church.

My Dad (coolest Dad in the world) used to have to go to church with his mum and always copped shit from the priests about his long hair. He got kicked out once for standing up to them and pointing out Jesus' hair.

I guess it's just a strange career path for someone who believes and worships god...

yea the church is messed up. organized religion has perverted the ideals presented in the Bible and the Koran to suit an individual's political and social agenda.

"Prepare yourself, Phantos, for this bizarre arrival of American underground DEATH METAL SUPREMACY!

The re-issue of Timeghoul's first two demos is now on the horizon after two years... through Profound Lore Records!!

New artwork + booklet + anecdotes from all members of the American atmospheric doom/death/grind behemoth that is -TIMEGHOUL+!!!"

I've never heard the band, but I'm just going to assume that it's great and that I'll like it a lot.

You will. They recently put all their shit up on last.fm for download, you should check some of it out before you buy...but yeah, it fucking rules.