Death Metal

^Haven't heard that, but Graves is pretty much the best death metal album of the decade.

Dude you'll love it. Graves wins sheerly because of the greatness of it's lengthy tracks and the best instrumental intro ever, but those songs are indeed as good as the regular death metal tracks on Graves, and yes, possibly better.

For all those Incantation fans, I recommend a side band of theirs called Disciples Of Mockery. 3 of the 4 members are members of Incantation. They have one album out called Prelude To The Apocalypse, highly recommended. They sound pretty much the same as Incantation, just slightly faster & heavier.

I second this.

Dude you'll love it. Graves wins sheerly because of the greatness of it's lengthy tracks and the best instrumental intro ever, but those songs are indeed as good as the regular death metal tracks on Graves, and yes, possibly better.

Will definitely check out.

Yea to be specific I'd say:

Martyrdoom/Hostis Humani Generis/Graves of the Archangels/Source of Fire/Teeth Into Red > Vomitchrist/Lucid Curse/Feasting Angelcunts/Auguring An Eternal War > the rest of their tracks. The EP is a little more riff oriented if you ask me and a little more raw, with more solos.

P.S. I wish there was more Daniel Corchado Incantation, Diabolical Conquest is his best vocal performance if you ask me, and I love The Chasm.

I don't think it's that implausible to enjoy something like "Auguring An Eternal War" more than say, "Morbid Paroxysm", but I suppose I still have bad tastes to you :(

I don't think it's that implausible to enjoy something like "Auguring An Eternal War" more than say, "Morbid Paroxysm", but I suppose I still have bad tastes to you :(

Well all the songs are good to great so it doesn't really matter much. I just think the full length totally outdoes the EP.

On my first listen I'd definitely say that overall Graves of the Archangels is way better but there are a few riffs here and there on the EP that are better than most of the riffs on Graves.

Convulse fucking slays! them along with Demigod and Demilich are some of Finland's best.

whats everyones favorite Morbid Angel album??

Fucking right. \m/ Demilich - Nespithe is legendary.

Fav MA album is Domination. It may not be their best material, but it was the first album from them that I ever heard. Has some sentimental value. :D Covenant and BATS are runners up, though.