Here is how I rank the Morbid Angel albums

Covenant
Formulas Fatal to the Flesh
Alters of Madness
Domination
Blessed are the sick
Heretic
Gateways to Annihilation

Morbid Angel rankings aside, Finnish DM continues to rule.
Released in 2009, but haven't taken notice of it until now:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mae4xUW-OvU&feature=related[/ame]

Dudes, check out the Finnish band Carnifex. They made a demo in 1995 called Decadence, and it's really good. And it gives you a valid reason to go trolling on the Carnifex shoutbox on Last.fm, lol.

Svart records also reissued one of the finest pieces of Finnish death doom; Rippikoulu's Musta Seremonia (Black Ceremony). A true gem revived from obscurity.

I bet all of you already know Relapse records reissued the Convulse debut and pressed some shirts. Wearing my Convulse shirt atm :)

Dudes, check out the Finnish band Carnifex. They made a demo in 1995 called Decadence, and it's really good. And it gives you a valid reason to go trolling on the Carnifex shoutbox on Last.fm, lol.

Svart records also reissued one of the finest pieces of Finnish death doom; Rippikoulu's Musta Seremonia (Black Ceremony). A true gem revived from obscurity.

I bet all of you already know Relapse records reissued the Convulse debut and pressed some shirts. Wearing my Convulse shirt atm :)

I own the Convulse and Rippikoulu, and yeah I already know Carnifex. Check out Psychopathic Terror and Cacodaemon for some awesome recent Finnish DM.

Excellent stuff btw.

Morbid Angel albums: Covenant - Blessed - Altars. These three are fucking amazing. The others are good.

Gateways is amazing as well, and generally underrated. Formulas is also pretty awesome.

Wow. Been listening to Sentenced - North from Here and Shadows of the Past. Amazing stuff. :kickass:

Not to seem stalkerish, but are you going to be going to the Suffocation/Fleshgod Apocalypse/Decrepit Birth show?

I didnt know they pressed new shirts. D'you know if theyre still available? Throw me a link to the webstore.
Also, Winterwolf are badass.