Deathcore and metalcore suck?

Rose funeral's breakdown abuse is redeemed at the fact that they're the most brutal live band i've ever seen

BTM are 90% deathcore, theyre no more of a "techdeath" band than despised icon or psyopus are. Most of the tehnical parts of them are just taps and sweeps, which arent very technical in the first place.

Most of the tehnical parts of them are just taps and sweeps, which arent very technical in the first place.

Sweeping: It's easy if you don't play guitar.

That said, yeah, they seemed like bullshit tech; "look, doesn't this sound like it's hard to play? Let's do it here and then three frets up and switch back and forth as fast as possible for a while and then have a breakdown. Man this is brtual. [sic]"

Sweeping: It's easy if you don't play guitar.

That said, yeah, they seemed like bullshit tech; "look, doesn't this sound like it's hard to play? Let's do it here and then three frets up and switch back and forth as fast as possible for a while and then have a breakdown. Man this is brtual. [sic]"

yeah. pretty crappy band

I don't see the problem with deathcore and metalcore. The scene of it all gets on my nerves, but there are a lot of bands who not only don't blend in with the scene, but make really good and heavy music.
I think a lot of people hate "core" music, just because that's what tr00 metalheads are supposed to do. There's some really gay shit out there, but there's a lot of really good bands that each of these genres have to offer.

i'd write something here, but it's enough.

I certainly dislike the deathcore and metalcore that I've listened to, and I have no real interest in expanding my horizons in that area and plenty of what I have heard are bands that people here tend to refer to as the good bands of both genres.

I certainly dislike the deathcore and metalcore that I've listened to, and I have no real interest in expanding my horizons in that area and plenty of what I have heard are bands that people here tend to refer to as the good bands of both genres.

Except the fact where Epitaph was not really enjoyable on any level and sometimes Mechanics of Dysfunction can be a fun listen.
Necrophagist are never enjoyable. A friend of mine had Epitaph on the other day, that made me decide it's the most boring/directionless TechDeath album i've ever heard.

Deathcore and metalcore suck.

Most technical music is boring as fuck.

After checking a few videos Beneath The Massacre I wouldn't really say they're that technically at all.