DENDURA'S FAVORITE FEMALE FRONTED BANDS

WOW! I haven't heard of a lot of those bands! Thanks :headbang:
I was thinking the same thing until I finally had a chance to click through all the links recently and realized most of those bands are Hardcore, Death Metal, Punk, or just don't exist anymore. Which is probably why I'd never heard of most of them, since I'm typically more of a Classic/Power/Progressive/Melodic/Symphonic kind of Metal girl, although I do like some Punk. I don't care for "floor puncher music" so I try to stay away from anything that involved the syllable "-core" or "-emo" (and that includes Scremo). And I'm really picking about my Death Metal, usually only digging (selectively) on the melodic or more progressive stuff.

Out of that list I did enjoy:
Deadlock : www.myspace.com/xdeadlockx
In This Moment : www.myspace.com/inthismoment (I already knew about them though)
Tourettes : www.myspace.com/tourettessf4l
The Agonist : www.myspace.com/theagonist

Unfortunately, I didn't get to listen to everything due to MySpace's player decided not to work anymore today, but I plan to go back and check out a handful of the rest that looked to be more up my alley in terms of style, including:
www.myspace.com/nothingleftfortomorrow
www.myspace.com/savesound
www.myspace.com/straightblog

Also, just as a sidenote - Sufferage (www.myspace.com/sufferagehamburg) has a male vocalist, not a female singer/growler.

I'm really taking a liking to Aesma Daeva, MN. I love the vocals. Both with Lori Lewis and Melissa Ferlaak Koch.