Did you know...

Did you know Wolfman Von Jones has 4 green dots?

did you know?

jokaista syytettyä on pidettävä syyttömänä, kunnes hänen syyllisyytensä on laillisesti näytetty toteen!

kiitos.

what a language...

Hey Western Europeans,

Did you know that Judas Priest announced some summer Euro dates? If not...

5th June - GODS OF METAL FESTIVAL/Nr. Milan/ITALY
10th June - SWEDEN ROCK FESTIVAL (nr. Malmo)
12th June - ARROW CLASSIC FESTIVAL/HOLLAND
20th June - ROCK WAVE FESTIVAL/Athens/GREECE
25th June - METAL MANIA FESTIVAL/Nr. Albecete/SPAIN
27th June - GRASPOP METAL FESTIVAL/BELGIUM

As soon as we confirm any more dates we will announce them here!

[url]http://judaspriest.com/tour/default.asp[/url]

JudasPriest.com - The Official Judas Priest website

You have been sent this message as you have subscribed to the JudasPriest.com Mailing List at list@judaspriest.com. If you wish to unsubscribe, please send a message to list@judaspriest.com with the subject unsubscribe.

Woohoo! They said the touring would be global so NA dates are coming soon too I hope. :kickass:

oh no, not graspop.
i hate these lousy old bands for showing up on every goddam festival while the only thing they archieve is doubling the entrance fees. they may be true, and metal, and founders of a genre, but they are still crap.

did you know that in florida and georgia all forms of sex other than missionary are illegal after 6 pm, and that there is a man serving 12 years in georgia for performing consentual oral sex on his wife

Did you know...

Watch the new "Hellboy" movie trailer... it started and I thought I recognized the song playing in the background... then it hit the second song, and I freaked... the two songs?

Dimmu Borgir.... Eradication Instincts Defined, and Progenies of the Great Apocalypse.

<gleee>

~Kovenant

did you know that in italy you might get asked to present a declaration of existence for some bureaucratic purposes?

Did you know that the University of Rochester holds the most powerful ultraviolet laser in the world. It costs 50000 fucking dollars everytime it's fired, and it is used by the U.S. government for 'top secret' military research.
..That it has a well-known medical school with a state-of-the art, fancy shmancy hospital
..That it is the number 1 music school in the country.

Did you know that each of us that attend this fucking university has to pay $36000 per year to maintain all that shit, even poor broke-ass latinos like me.

And they won't even upgrade the Chemical Enginnering equipment or get more than just 2 decent ChemE faculty members
mad.gif
mad.gif