Disliked bands thread?

I know this thread could start a few arguments but thats what threads are for:rolleyes:

For me its bands like ACDC, Glam bands, Hilltop Hoods, Pink.

Whats yours?

weird choices, ACDC/hilltop hoods/pink are all great artists within their genres.

Tool.
Most "standard" sub genres of metal. ie: Death Metal, Black Metal, Thrash Metal, etc.

aenima is still a masterpiece, will never get sick of it
but 10,000 days and lateralus are pretty much the same album
and the fans are fanatic idiots :zombie:

aenima is still a masterpiece, will never get sick of it
but 10,000 days and lateralus are pretty much the same album
and the fans are fanatic idiots :zombie:

Just never "got" Tool.
Every song I hear is like, one chord through a phaser in 5/8 for 14 minutes.
Every interview I read with Adam Jones, he makes me want to eat my own shoulder. He's such an arrogant wanker.
And yes haha, some of the fans... god man...
Same with Muse.
Goddamn I hate Muse...

Yeah, I never got what people saw in psycroptic or the amenta, though I've seen them 4 times and 3 times respectively. But I wouldn't go so far as to say that I dislike them.
Offhand, can't think of one that I really dislike, as opposed to just not like. I'm sure I'll think of dozens over the next day :)

and radiohead. urgh.
Radiohead to a lesser extent, only because I can't recall what they sound like. But yes. The fans who won't shut up about how goddamn amazing they are just drive me over the edge. Doesn't help that most of these "so called" musical genius' (genii?) are totally wankers.
Oh, thought of another one.
Anything associated with that tool from The Blood Brothers. Johnny Whitney or whatever. He's in Jaguar Love as well.
Goddamn.

I have way too much hate for one man :lol: