the grindcore thread

I sea what you did there. :lol:

seriously, give me some fuckin ferocious grindcore like later napalm death (longer songs around 2-4 minutes, good production, twisted and awesome riffs, fucking br00tal shouty type vocals)

try Discordance Axis. however, their songs are pretty short. but they should do.

soo, i have basically listened to no, or verry little grindcore.

what are some say top 5-6 bands i should check out?

ive heard some of agoraphobic nosebleed, they are pretty good.

are they considered grindcore?

I consider myself a big old school grind fan, and I`d say I didn`t like any of those lists. Cock and ball torture was subpar, Cripple Bastards songs I downloaded got deleted.

Lets see, some that haven't been mentioned yet:

Bathtub Shitter
Benumb
Flesh Parade
Hellnation
Hemdale
InHume
Luddite Clone
Malefaction
Phobia
Psyopus
Senseless Apcalypse
Swallowing Shit
Swarrrm
Trap Them
XXX Maniak
Yacopsae

Lets see, some that haven't been mentioned yet:

Bathtub Shitter
Benumb
Flesh Parade
Hellnation
Hemdale
InHume
Luddite Clone
Malefaction
Phobia
Psyopus
Senseless Apcalypse
Swallowing Shit
Swarrrm
Trap Them
XXX Maniak
Yacopsae

:kickass:

thats fine, but if someone hates grindcore, then they shouldn't post in the grindcore thread. I don't go picking fights in the power metal thread, do I? no, I ignore it, like a mature adult.

If they're talking about it negatively in a constructive way, I don't see a problem. Sure it's annoying when someone says something ignorant about a genre but you don't need to get butt-hurt every fucking time someone says something negative about grindcore.

He likes grindcore, just not bands doing the same thing as "classics."

I know, but grindcore to me is an endless supply of aggressive noise I've grown to love and appreciate. all I know is I need more of it. I like the avant-garde aspect of most underground grindcore. it just hits me, thats all.