Disliked bands thread?

Fair enough dude... I could understand if you've only heard their recent album(s).. you checked out Isle of Disenchantment and/or The Scepter of the Ancients?

Not your traditional tech death... ultra groovy dm.

Wolfmother- Most hated uggggggggggh
Coldplay / U2 / Other guy bands alike lol
B.spears
Gabriella Cilmi
Trivium
The Veronicas
My Chemical Romance ( when i need a cheer up i watch this =p yes im eveeillll )
btw Really DID NOT deserve to go to HEADLINE download(, replace mrc with a breakthrough METAL band, who deserve to be seen and promoted(sp? lol) Eceterah exetrah! XD)

I really could go on =p

Sorry about the you tube link, dont waste your downloads on watching it but you get the idea =p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to list the amount of local/aussie bands who shit me up the wall to no extent, but due to my position in the 'industry/scene' it's probably not a good idea.

Ask me at a show if you're interested :D

Ne Obliviscaris

Oh no you didn't! :zombie:

I try to look at artists from multiple perspective and try to understand WHY they're popular. So for example there are plenty of bands that I personally don't like the music, but I can understand why they're popular and respect them for doing their own thing, even if I don't like it myself.

The sort of bands I don't like are those that I can't for the life of me work out why they are popular to begin with and think the recognition they get is undeserved.