Do I even count as a "Metalhead"

The only criteria of being a "metalhead" is constantly listening to metal and actively finding new artists. Nowadays, (at least in New York) I see a lot of people dressed in studs and spikes, crosses and all sorts of metal shit, but you can just look at them and tell they don't really listen to metal, just like the fashion (which is cool). I've also seen kids wear shirts with kittens that have the upside down cross on their foreheads.... Satan is popular now! Therefore, how you look shouldn't really come into play.

I'm Jamaican and my hair is bigger than my head... who cares. :rofl:

I like you bitch, but don't overdo it. I'm a fragile lover.

A generated response here, a generated response there, love love love, everything's fine and then lock. Zod lock it now before someone bumps it in 2018.

Nice bass! What kind? I got a warwick double buck corvette myself. Love that bass. Sounds fantastic and it plays smooth as fuck.

I'm also a short hair.

366497_artist.jpg

It's a heavily modified 2008 Peavey Grind. I bought it as sort of an ugly duckling deal. The stock electronics were complete garbage, but it's pretty much a solid slab of mahogany and the tone wood and the feel of the neck are totally quality, so I bough it, gutted it, drilled some holes, installed an Audere ZT-3 Preamp with and Active/Passive Switch and a 4-band EQ, and swapped the pickups out for Lace Alumitones.

Is your Double Buck one of the ones with a swamp ash body? I love the 90's Warwicks but the new ones are limited since a lot of the tone woods they were using those days are from endangered species of trees :/

The only criteria of being a "metalhead" is constantly listening to metal and actively finding new artists. Nowadays, (at least in New York) I see a lot of people dressed in studs and spikes, crosses and all sorts of metal shit, but you can just look at them and tell they don't really listen to metal, just like the fashion (which is cool). I've also seen kids wear shirts with kittens that have the upside down cross on their foreheads.... Satan is popular now! Therefore, how you look shouldn't really come into play.

I'm Jamaican and my hair is bigger than my head... who cares. :rofl:

Maybe you could shave your head one day. It's a scientific fact that all black people can pull off the bald look.

I went from a sort of Bieber-cut (with a mullet) to a sort of middle-aged lower-tier management combed look once my hair line receded far enough. People in real life are always shocked that I listen to metal (although that likely goes well beyond hair...)