Do themes such as Satanism or Anti-Christianity Affect Your Metal Preferences?

Christianity suffered through 1000 years of Catholocism, corrupting it and making it a buisness rather than a religon.

There is some christian metal I can listen to simply for the music and I'd block out the lyrics. I like Sanctuary for example.

Are you talking about Sanctuary from Seattle w/ various members of Nevermore including Warrel Dane (pre NM)??? If so where did you get the idea that they are a christian band??:OMG:

I'M TIRED OF THIS CRAP, U BETTER STOP MAKING OV ME OR ELSE UR DEAD!!!11I QUITE TEH FORUM!!

There were also plenty of offhand comments made, which were really upsetting

17985963_l.gif

I didn't "steal" it from there. If you look at the source code, you'll see that it's hosted on Myspace. But who the fuck really cares anyways?

Why do you think so? Or do you have just have a opinion not based on any prior knowledge?

My opinion is based on the history of your 2 faced church's actions of burning defenseless women alive and the whole sell slaughter of anyone that didn't think the same way as their retarded ass'. Not to mention a whole long list of oppression over people and the Earth such as throwing people in prison for being heretics because they told the truth rather than towing the church party line etc.
There are too many crimes against mankind and nature to be listed here committed by your church in anything short of a book and all in the name of love and light! This is just the tip of the iceberg. Hypocrisy !!! Religion sucks dirty balls!!
YOU are either brainwashed or misinformed and without any knowledge of history.