Do you like Children of Bodom?

Do you like Children of Bodom?

• Total voters
I love them, and listen everyday.

I don't know if I can be called a CoBOT Regular but whatever. I discovered COB with AYDY, when i bought their other albums, i loved them much much more so i began to say AYDY suck and stuff. But recently i realized AYDY is just as killer as their other albums, it's just a different style wich i like too. Some will say commercial, i say i don't care because it sounds good.

I love them, and listen everyday.

I don't know if I can be called a CoBOT Regular but whatever. I discovered COB with AYDY, when i bought their other albums, i loved them much much more so i began to say AYDY suck and stuff. But recently i realized AYDY is just as killer as their other albums, it's just a different style wich i like too. Some will say commercial, i say i don't care because it sounds good.

I have to agree actually :lol:

It's amazing how small the number of COB's real fans are. No wonder the band never keeps us updated.

"Blood Drunk is a lame ass name" - Wtf, spilling blood and overkilling people is what Bodom is about.

"The music is childish" - Well maybe the bad mixing made Hatebreeder and AYDY inlistenable at parts, but you'll never say that if you want people to respect your opinions about music.

According to you a REAL fan has to masturbate to their pictures and love everything they do, as apposed to someone who likes their music, respects both their technical playing ability and writing. I like SW > HCDR, and evern a few AYDY parts, but I'm fully willing to admit their music writing, and even playing skill has gone down dramatically for whatever reason. Watch that Nosturi video from 2005, and count the errors when playing. A "true fan" should know their music to the point where they know the music is beginning to seriously lack all creativity.

And Blooddrunk is a shitty name. Yes they are about killing people and drinking, we know, but there is such thing as creative thought. It was like they asked a caveman to name their album and its the only English he could blurt out.

Example, Children of Decadence
Decadence
1. process of civilization's decline: a process of decline or decay in a society, especially in its morals

2. state of decline: the condition of a civilization in decline

3. immorality: a state of uninhibited immoral self-indulgence

So why didn't they call the song The Fuckup Kids?
Because its a stupid fucking name.

I do. AYDY rocked for me, no matter how much you call me ghey , fag, cancer of CoBOT, etc.

If some of you can't accept opinions, then you straight out suck.

According to you a REAL fan has to masturbate to their pictures and love everything they do, as apposed to someone who likes their music, respects both their technical playing ability and writing. I like SW > HCDR, and evern a few AYDY parts, but I'm fully willing to admit their music writing, and even playing skill has gone down dramatically for whatever reason. Watch that Nosturi video from 2005, and count the errors when playing. A "true fan" should know their music to the point where they know the music is beginning to seriously lack all creativity.

No. I'm a real fan, and I realize every flaw they make.

Each of their albums has had a strong and a weak side.

What we know of Blooddrunk is it's gonna be better than AYDY, plus it's gonna be faster and more musical. If that's bad for you, well..

And Blooddrunk is a shitty name. Yes they are about killing people and drinking, we know, but there is such thing as creative thought. It was like they asked a caveman to name their album and its the only English he could blurt out.

Many shit bands take big titles for shit albums. How lame is that?

And still, I think Blood Drunk is a name at it's place.

Example, Children of Decadence

So why didn't they call the song The Fuckup Kids?
Because its a stupid fucking name.

Just wait till you get the new song names. You'll be surprised, I'll say no more. :cool:

I love them, but I only listen to them every so often. One of my favorite bands and I've been listening to them for a few years now. I don't really listen to them anymore, however, I don't listen to them as much as I used to because I've listened to their songs over and over and over. I'll most likely get back into them when Blooddrunk comes out.

Blooddrunk is going to be groove/metalcore
And you just proved yourself as an idiot. Where's the hardcore influence exactly? Correct me if I'm wrong, the only song from it you could have possibly heard is Tie My Rope. So what the hell are you basing it on? People like you and Joonas are the reason this board is a joke, both coming from opposite ends of the spectrum and equally as retarded.

And you just proved yourself as an idiot. Where's the hardcore influence exactly? Correct me if I'm wrong, the only song from it you could have possibly heard is Tie My Rope. So what the hell are you basing it on? People like you and Joonas are the reason this board is a joke, both coming from opposite ends of the spectrum and equally as retarded.

there is too much sand in your vagina

No. I'm a real fan, and I realize every flaw they make.

Each of their albums has had a strong and a weak side.

What we know of Blooddrunk is it's gonna be better than AYDY, plus it's gonna be faster and more musical. If that's bad for you, well..

Many shit bands take big titles for shit albums. How lame is that?

And still, I think Blood Drunk is a name at it's place.

Just wait till you get the new song names. You'll be surprised, I'll say no more. :cool:

Ill listen to the new album. If it surprises me, then fine, but so far, tie my rope was lame. "What we know of Blooddrunk..." is one song, Tie my Rope, and it was lame. Just like when the TLSO single came out with ...knuckleduster... It was shitty, and then the album that came out after, was shitty.

I mean come on...Knuckleduster was a shiiitttyyy song, and they released it with the hopes that there would be someone that actually likes it, which proves that they will probably do it again.

Way to pick up on an obvious joke retard :lol: